Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update.. =)

Okay I noe..

Its been quite a long while since I last updated my blog..

Many many apologies... :0)

Okay since CC has been bugging me to update..

Then I shall just update about where I will be going in 8 weeks time..lol..

Well, first I would like to thank God for finally opening a door for me to get into a prestigious place.. Actually the requirement was too high for me and I nearly gave up but I suddenly had this urge so I wrote to the prof there.. And I tried applying lor.. Its not exactly the course that I want but at least I will be able to branch out later on.. HOPEFULLY!! So after a weeks or so then I got an offer letter!!! Yipeeeeee!!!! Wohoooo!!!! Praise God! So yea that's why I will be going to the University of Nottingham, Malaysia campus..

Its very huge..

I am very very nervous.. Plus scared, fearful of whether I can cope with the subjects and all those nonsense feelings.. Even I myself noe its nonsense but its hard to control..

On the bright side, I will be able to meet all my frens that are studying in KL.. We could probably meet somewhere and sometime..lol..

So yea.. I will be going there.. Soon.. Very soon..

Okay I got to go.. Mom calling.. See that's why I can't blog much.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment