Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things to remember to pack

Hmm..

I have only 6 weeks left in Penang..

And I have to start packing my stuff de..

Here's the things I can think of:

1. Clothes hanger

2. iron

3. Soap Powder

4. Clothes that can last me for at least 3 months without wearing out..

5. Pail to wash all my colour-fast baju

6. FOOD: Maggi, biscuits (well, I guess I can still buy some other food like bread there)

7. Hp plus its charger

8. Bible

9. laptop plus charger

10. hair stuff (not many)

11. Pillow and its casing

12. bedsheets

13. toothbursh, toothpaste

14. mug, fork, spoons

Well.. can only think of these few things.. Hmm.. there should be more..lol..

Any ideas?? Help me to pack people..

2 comments:

  1. hair stuff ...?? haha.. i dint know you put stuff on your hair ...

    i would suggest 2 things 4 u to pack... very easy...
    your IC... the real 1 not the photocopy.. and MONEY $$ .. yup lots of it.. ok may be a creadit card works too...

    other stuff ... you can still live without it..
    and ya.. the doc you'll need 4 your uni .. that's very important also .. hahah ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair accesories la dear..lol..

    thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete