Wednesday, September 30, 2009

6th day of uni life!! (really short version, call then i have more to tell u'll)

Okay this is my 6th day in University..

There's just so much to say but not sure where to start..

Well, PRAISE REPORT 1st..

I Praise and thank God for:

1. An open door to this uni even though it was almost impossible judging from the requirements that they wanted.. So, this shows that NOTHING is impossible for GOD!!

2. A good room.. Well, its ard 10-15 min's walk away from my lecture hall, all the way to the top, center n far right.. I could say that it's almost the furthest!! haha.. But its cooling cuz its on the highest floor n everythin in my room was in good condition unlike one of my roommates which had a broken bed n cupboard.. (pity her)

3. For a few frens like Qu Wern that helped me out a lot!! Everything is so different here.. I have to think of breakfast, lunch and dinner.. Last time, mom would do all this stuff..hehehe.. Missing my fam soo much.. :)

4. For internet connection IN MY ROOM!! Wohooo.. The wifi area is v far away.. ard 10 min n walking home at nite alone is v scary.. So I really thank God for this.. I actually prayed that my room will be near the wifi area only.. But I got internet from my room itself!! How great is our God who understands all the wants n needs in my life!! n the best part of it is no extra charge!! Its included..

5. For all the frens that called to comfort n support me..hehehe.. You know who u r.. Thanks sooo much guys n girls!! Really missin u ppl..hehe.. Every nite just so happen there's always a call and its from someone back home.. N its always when I'm alone in my room.. Good timing ppl!! :)

6. For a timetable that is not so hectic..lol!! for now its still ok.. Wil probably have to read a lot here..

7. good room mates so far.. :)

Hmm.. I think there's a lot more to praise God for but I can't think of all of it now..

You wanna see my room??

Its not great but good enough.. :)


The cupboard side.. The mirror was given noe..lol!!

My super messy table n a book rack..

My bed n bed side table.. all provided..lol!! :)

Okay the worst part of all this is feelin homesick n still keep a smiling face!! Sooo hard!!
Everyone I met here has a similar resemblance or some sort with the ppl back in pg!! So annoying!! They either walk, talk, smile or joke like the person back in pg.. Oh well... I'm ok d la..

My 1st psychology class started today!! COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY!! the lecturer is Dr Elizabeth Sheppard... Cool name ha..lol! She was really nervous but class was not too bad.. Oh btw.. my class is a ALL GIRLS CLASS!! No boys!! well, except for today.. Cognitive Psycho can be an elective module.. So yea.. now we have ONE guy who is dunno from which part of the earth but definitely nt m'sia..

Another thing, 60% of the ppl here are international.. so there r many diff shapes, colours n accent!! Wow.. The blacks have VERY VERY strong accent!! Quite hard to catch it.. I meet a few during the icebreaker nite but not many.. I must say, its quite hard to remember name here.. Sometimes its so paise cuz ppl rem my name but I can't remember theirs..hehe..

Okay la.. got to cook dinner d.. will update soon.. :)

2 comments:

  1. ur room really look like those that we had in UTM back in 1998.., :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloo..
    Oh really?? hahaha..
    But I have to share bathroom n toilet with another 4 persons.. Not too bad so far..hehe..
    There r other types tat are bigger but this was kinda cheaper.. :)

    ReplyDelete