Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update.. :)

I have so much to write about but i don't really have the time to blog..

Okay 1st things 1st!! I WENT HOME LAST WEEKEND!!!!!! And to be honest ther is DEFINITELY NO PLACE LIKE HOME!! Well yea I noe it sounds cliche but its soooooo true.. lol!! The journey back was ok.. thank God Qu Wern came along.. If not the chances of me going back would be nill.. long story for that..lol!! Oh yea.. to everyone taking train or whatever public transport please be SUPER careful.. Once we got off the train in kajang and were walking out, this women came from behind us n stopped us to ask for money!! Scary!! Actually I was more of the target. then she saw QWern and spoke to him instead.. I was literally hiding behind QW then.. Thank God she only asked for rm2.. the even more scary part was that QW actually felt that we were gonna kena d. Once he got off the train, he saw THAT women's gesture n knew we were the target d.. But he didn't tell me till after we kena lo.. *shrugs*

Coming back is another long story.. We left at 1pm from pg and I reached my campus only at 9pm.. Whole day out.. We knew we wouldn't make it for the 615 campus bus so we decided to stop by midvalley which was on the way to kill some time before we catch the 815 bus back.. But what we didnt realise was that the train would be full of ppl on a sunday!! I was seriously SARDINED in the train!! There was barely enough room in the train but everyone just forced themselves in.. I had to squeeze myself in too!! It was just TERRIBLE!!! I don't even know where to start explainin the situation.. The only good part of this was we manage to do some shopping la..lol! But after that we were hoping that at 8pm(QW's fren said he could fetch us instaed. so we took the 8pm train) which is non-pick hour would be less ppl but it was WORST!! The whole station was full of ppl.. We couldn't fit the 1st train so we waited for the 2nd train. When the 2nd train came, we nearly last hope too!! It was packed to the brim!! Then QW found a little space in the last trailler and we squeezed in side ways.. We abrely fit in but thank God it was wide enough if not we would have to wait for another 30 min's. To cut the whole long story short, I just thank God I reached campus safely.. I was sooo tired, scared and worried that I prayed so much just to calm down!! So God answered a lot of my prayers that day.. Praise God! :)

That's bout my hectic weekend.. Now classes have started n some of the clubs are having their meetings.. Today we had ice breaker nite for the ACE Society.. It's more of a charity society.. They go around helping ppl and visitting the orphanages or old folks home.. So yea.. Ice breaking was not bad.. We had lots of running to do but good and fun la.. :)

CF is this thurs.. It's called the welcoming party.. I think there are many Christians here.. excluding catholics.. there r quite a no of catholics.. hope its good.. :)

I joined the badminto club too.. Should I go for the try outs for the competition?? Scared la.. It's been soo long since I played a real match.. Would love to but very scared.. The guys I saw in the court that day were really very good.. I probably saw one girl playing that day la adn she's good.. Haizz.. dilemma..

okay la.. that's all for now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment