Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUMMER BREAK!!! :D

LOL! I know that it has been ages since I last updated my blog..
So many things happening..
Oh well.. I just finish my 1st year of studies not too long ago..
Now having my 3 months summer break..
Well, it's left with 2 months plus oni.. :(
Time sure flies.. :)

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!

I never knew what summer holidays meant.. School didn't follow this n neither did my college life.. College was just HECTIC! 8am-4pm almost everyday.. Tiring.. Life in uni is SOO much different.. My schedule isn't as hectic.. Assignments are the same.. Lecture hours are less.. I had the comfort of staying in campus n just running to my room when I was tired..hehe..

Unfortunately next year I would not have the comforts of staying in campuc already.. New policy.. Evryone MUST move out.. N priority is given to the 1st years n international students only.. sigh* Praying real hard for a place in campus or at least a suitable single room off-campus but still under Uni.. The best thing would be if I get a CAR!!! I would be dreaming if I got a car for my 20th birthday this year..hahahhaa.. Asked parents already n dad said: I WILL NOT PAMPER YOU!! Oh my.. So my chances of getting a car would be 99.90% NOT possible.. The other 0.1% is just praying and hoping by some MIRACLE, that God would change things around.. However, I sometimes think that God the father would also not pamper His children n He is in fact in control over my life n how I get to uni n back n so on will be figured out when i get there.. Oh welll.... Let's see how it goes.. :)

Plans for my summer:
1) CHILL n relax ( which I have been doing for the last 1 month)
2) Get a job ( something related to what I'm studying with a suitable timing cuz i need tranport)
3) Do a cross-stitch
4) Loose Weight
5) Read on stage fright
6) Read the 3 books that I just bought

So far what i've done:
1) Went to Pulau Jerejak.. Awesome place.. After 17 years of my life in Penang.. :p
2) I tried wall climbing in Pulau Jerejak.. :p Super Tiring but fun.. :)
3) Flying fox.. SCARY but fun too!
4) Met a few old school friends.. :)
5) Been driving more often.. ( It's tiring.. n I wonder whether it's a sign.. LOL! :D)

All in all, God has been good to me.. He has taken and carried my thru my 2nd semester of my 1st year in Uni.. :) I am trully grateful.. He brought frens n ppl around me to help me and to also sometimes just be there for me.. I realise that, there are all sorts of ppl out there.. Working with them isn't easy.. Ppl talking behind ur back n not wanting to confront u is soo irritating! I just wanna shout at you but what's the use.. So, I just prayed n let tat person go.. Feels so much better after the prayer.. PRAISE God! :D

Tat's al I have now.. I am quite troubled the pass few days but yea can't do anything since I can't control whatever i'm worried about.. Just praying n waiting! Those are the 2 hardest combination of things to do I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment