Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mission Trip..

KAMPUNG BATU 23

That's where we will be going this weekend...

Well, frankly speaking, I'm more nervous than excited..lol..

Let me explain..
We(as in my cell group) will be going to cameron for a mission trip.
Its more of a trip tere to help the people there. You see, we are all so fortunate to have everything under the roof.. We practically have everything we need BUT WE STILL WANT SOMEMORE!!! Getting something YOU NEED and getting something YOU WANT is TOTALLY Different!!!

You don't think its true???
Let me give you some examples...

Number ONE:
You need food ................... but you want................... EXPENSIVE FOOD

Number TWO:
You need clothes.................. But you want.................... BRANDED CLOTHES

Number THREE:
You need a phone.......but you want.....THE BEST WITH ALL THE GADGETS

Now does it sound familiar??

Lol.. Sometimes I do have to agree.. I am sometimes ungrateful of what I have.. Most of the time its usually when I see things that OTHER PEOPLE have and I don't, I tend to feel small.. Is that normal or am I just super weird?? Sigh..

Oh rite, back to the mission trip..Hehehee..

So, we will be packing the stuff 2moro at my place..
Then saturday morning, at around 8pm, we will leave to cameron..
Kampung Batu 23 is in Cameron in case some of you are wondering..

Just pray for journey mercies and that everything will go through smoothly.. We will be travelling the old road up.. Its quite scary...lol..
Will update when I'm back if its nice..sigh..
I had a bad experience in a mission trip that's y I'm very scared..sigh..

Oh well, WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!

Phillipians 4:6
Do not worry about anything instead pray about everything.
Tell God what you need and thank Him for all that He has done in your life.

My favourite verse..

Keep us in prayer..

No comments:

Post a Comment