Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wave Challenge

I'm so sorry..
I didn't really have much time to update..
Plus I was lazy too la..lol..

We'll I thank God I manage to go for WAVE CHALLENGE!!!

At 1st I didn't want to go..
I don't like to be the one supporting and not playing!!
That's kinda like my character..lol.. Sry

So, suddenly at around 12am came an sms from Yvon asking me to go and support..
She pestered me soooooo much.. sigh.. I also started to get excited as well..

But the problem is it was on saturday.. And I only felt like going on friday at 1230 am.. AND We had to be in church by 630 AM just to wait for the bus then go together from church all the way to the Balik Pulau Complex..

630AM!!!! That would mean leaving my house by 6 am and having to wake up by 5am!!!
I was like.. "Ohhhhh noooooo.... I need my beauty sleep!! I need to sleep at least 10 hours!!!"
I know I'm like a baby..lol.. What to do?? Hahahahaha..

The other problem was I NEED TRANSPORT!!!!!! At least to church..sigh.. If only I could drive by myself..lol.. But its good my parents doesn't allow also la.. Who know's what will happen..lol..
So the next day, once I woke up, I immediately started smsin the whole world who could drive to get transport..

So to cut the long story short, I manage tumpang someone there..lol.. Thank God for that space..lol..

And noe what I was glad about was that I manage to meet my old frens.. And I was supporting their team instead of my church..lol.. I feel sooooooo bad.. Hahahahaha.. Sry guys..

Lazy to explain the rest de plus I got to go.. So yea..

Conclusion,
I enjoyed myself.. The team I supported won and I'm sooo super proud of them!!!
Congrats guys!! U did a great job!!

BTW, it's called wave challenge because there were 4 games happening at the same time and it was placed against churches as well as school cf rep's.. hehehe.. Captain ball(I love this game even though didn't really play much of it), floorball, slam ball and skittle ball.. All very cool games.. :)

2 comments:

  1. wah...sounds like lots of fun .... haha supporting other team and not your church ... lolz... bad girl ....

    ps :what's with the beauty sleep ...??
    loloz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to sleep more than 10 hours a day dear..
    Lol.. Yup it was very fun.. Sadly I didn't get to play..lol

    ReplyDelete