Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hmm..

Hmmm..
Nothing much to do now..
Bro's upstairs and I'm downstairs..

I'm trying to figure out how to put the youtube link..
Help me... Someone who's like super good at this, pls help me..
I really want to put it up.. lol..


I watched Night at the Museum2 already..
Hehe.. Its very funny.. If you feel like relaxing and need a good laugh, go ahead and watch it..
It'll help you relax..lol..

Ok la.. I'm getting a bit lazy to blog de..
I need write a script also..sigh..
Have to work on it before this fri..
Hopefully, everything will run smoothly..

Phillipians 4:6
'Do not worry about anything instead pray about everything.
Tell God what you need and thank Him for all that He has done in your life.'

2 comments:

  1. yoyoyo....
    how's the scrip going .... ??

    hahah,,!!! lolz...
    i'll show you how to put the video la.. when i'm free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat does that mean??
    When are you free dear??
    Just call me when ur free la..
    You top up de ma..lol..

    The script is still ongoing..lol

    ReplyDelete