Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too much FOOD spoils your stomach..lol.. :-P

I just came back yest..

Noe wat??

I've never enjoyed KL food this much..

Well, the thing is, we were going there to celebrate my granpa's b'day.. So of course there was a BIG makan lo.. So yea.. I ATE SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I think I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO
SUPER FAT!!!!! Arrrrrrr... lol.. Anyway, back to my story, the food was delicious.. I've never had soo exotic food before.. Well, usually even if it looks good, normally it wouldn't taste too good because I'm super fussy.. BUT this restaurant is different.. The food Looked GREAT and DELICIOUS plus tasted VERY GOOD!!! I can't believe that I said that. Its very seldom where I will say this.. It was also very nicely presented.. That's what I liked about that restaurant.. So I couldn't resist taking some of the pictures..lol..



Random because I was so sad I missed taking the 1st dish.. I just started eating..lol..

Lobster




The dessert

Overall, I enjoyed the food.. It was really good.. But so was the price..haizz..

Oh and I came back with GASTRIC!!! Arrrr.. Can you believe that!! Now I have to eat simple food.. hahahaha... Aching everytime I walk...

2 comments:

  1. a
    u
    d
    r
    e
    y

    l
    o
    w

    you

    r

    not

    F...

    a...
    T....


    ok ... hahaha... too bored ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha...

    YOu should see my tummy!!!

    I'm like pregnant de.lol

    ReplyDelete