Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Phone.. :)

Guess WAT!!!!
I got a new phone! Haha..

This was taken from the box.. I lazy to take from the internet..NO TIME...

You wanna noe what was my 1st reaction when I got my phone..

Here’s what happen…

It was on a Saturday morning on the 6th of March at 9.45am. My mom called the guy and ask whether I could get the phone. So yea, they meet and spoke for sooo super long before they came back home.. Of course maybe they had work to do I guess.. But back to my story. After they came back home, I stopped whatever that I was doing and came to check out my phone..ahahahahahha..

Oh well, my dad and my bro was just staring at me waiting for me to open up to see it but you noe wat???!!!! I had trouble opening the box?????!!!!! Can you believe it?!!! ME having trouble opening!!! LOL.. So my dad couldn’t wait and took the box and helped me open it.. But then he didn’t pass it back to me!!! He opened it and took everything out as if it was HIS new phone and I was like ???? all over.. Well, his phone didn’t have some handsfree set so he couldn’t listen to it so he took mine and started using it on his phone before I even got get the box to see my phone..hehe I don’t mind but I haven’t even got to touch my baby yet… hahahahha…


There both of it..

After a while with my mom’s support, I got back my phone. Oh and my bro was also playing along with my dad..haha.. Haizzz.. I love my family.. haha…

Now my turn to play around.. So as you noe, usually new phones don’t come fully charged so I had to charge it.. Then we went to QB for lunch and to get some stuff.. It was suppose to be that simple.. But we were nearly there for almost 4 hours.. I was like hurry hurry my phone is alreally over charging..sob sob.. So finally we left.. I ran into my room and turned it off..phew…

Then now I sat down and started to play with it… Oh btw, it’s a walkman phone.. The camera and sound and all is good BUT using the phone for sms-ing is terrible!!! The words are huge.. It doesn’t indicate whether I wrote my msg for more than one sms or more if I use the small font.. Plus, it doesn’t have a place where they tell me the amount of sms-es that I send a month..sob sob.. And another problem… If I get more than one sms a time, Once I read, it will not be indicated who send it to me unless I go out and recheck.. Its sooooo not like my old phone… Its also like a nokia phone… I wasssssss ssoooooooooo sadddddddd noe about all of this.. Oh then another problem.. I’ve never seen a headset so weird..



Look at it.. Well, I just fond out that its normal but look… I thought that they placed the hearing thing in the wrong place.. its soo far apart from the other.. I stared at it.. Then tried to fix it but it can’t be fixed.. I freaked out but after that I manage to get over it.. THANK GOD..


Lesson learned.. When trying to get something, don’t be too choosy.. I chose this phone from 6 other.. Just imagine.. Its usually only choosing one against two or three but I’m super choosy.. So I ended up getting a phone but I complain about it too.. My parents keep saying that I’ll have trouble trying to get a husband cuz I’m so choosy.. Haizz…. I donno what to do la.. L

The good things.. Its slim, and I have a memory card!!! YIPEEEE!!! There’s more but I can’t say it all yet.. Still on the test run…haha..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got just the right phone you had in mind :)
    Brad

    ReplyDelete