Monday, March 30, 2009

Stressful But Meaningful..

It was suppose to be just another normal Saturday..

Normal ISCA time..

Everything normal..

BUT>>>>>>>>>>

The only difference was I was IN CHARGE of WORSHIP LEADING!!!!!!

ARrrrrrrrrr............ HEART ATTACK!!!

I was soooooo scared!!!! It was actually revival meeting series lind of thing with Ps Kul Bal at church.. It was on for 4 days.. His a very good speaker.. Whatever that he says really speaks right through people's hearts and it meant a lot.. So I went to church from Thursday night onwards.. And then.. Friday night came.. THE DAY BEFORE SATURDAY!!!

Guess wat!!!!

I had a super terrible DREAM about worship leading!!!!

I woke up at 7 plus and I couldn't sleep anymore because of that lousy dream.. Haizzzzz...

Then I had no appetite for lunch.. I just ate bread nea...

After that had practice...

I love my people soo much.. They were so on time.. I love them to bits..
They really helped me.. My musicians, backup, sound ppl as well as my dear projectionist...
I also really thank God for Yvonne, Benice, Anna, Benedict, Rachel lutz, Wilson, Gabe, mookie, the leaders, plus Belle n Rach Lim from Sg for all Your prayer, support and encouragement!!! There are many others too.. I'm sorry if I forgot to mention your names.. I really love you all for praying and guiding me through.. :)

Well, the pratice went well... Except for the part with my having to signal my musicians.. I'm so super bad at that!! I'm sorry I will do better next time... Overall, It went well.. PRAISE be to GOD!!! I panic in the end part bcus I didn't noe what to say or do

I just wanted to write this to ppl out there that may be put in a position like me to go up stage and do something HUGE.. It will be very very scary but I guess God places many ppl in our lives to help us learn to stand and walk with out own two feet and to accomplish BIG things...

Just like a father always being there to guide and help a baby to walk!! I just love this illustration.. Its soo meaningful in a way..lol.. There will always be ppl around you to help you.. We just have to open out eyes to see and realize them...

That's about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment