Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping for groceries...

Haha... I know what your thinking.. Usually its shoppig for clothes and other stuff but oh well..

Here's the reason why I'm shopping for groceries... I'm not going to be a mother or any of that sort... Its just that My cell group will be going for a mission to kampong Batu 23 in Cameron Highlands.. Well, this is really going to be an experience for most of them including myself.. I heard that there’s no water, electricity and the toilet is super dark, dirty and smelly!!! Ohhhh.. Please PRAY that we will be able to pull through it.. With God, all thing are possible!!

So yea, we need to prepare some things to pass to the ppl there.. any clothes that you may wanna give away, sarong, some groceries..

So I went to Sunshine that day to get some of the prices for the groceries needed.. This was where I tried out my new phone’s camera system.. Its really good compared to my old phone la.. So paise I know I shouldn’ have been taking pics of stuff there but I couln’t memorise all what to do.. Haizz.. Sorryyy… :( LoI won’t do it again.. I promise.. :)

Oh if anyone stumbles upon this blog and you feel that you may want to donate some things to those people there, please feel free to ask me about it.. We are actually reaching out to an orang asli settlement to help those people..
Do let me noe...

So here's the stuff:

Not all la.. Just a few nea....




No comments:

Post a Comment