Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My darling members...

I just love my cell group..

They are this bunch of people that are sweet plus understanding and nice..

They can be very noisy sometimes.. But that's what makes the cell so fun!!

I know this are super long time ago pictures.. But I just tot of putting them up... :)


My darling cell leader, Rachel trying to get the rest to listen to her..lol

My assistant leader to be, Joshua..lol

Justin...

The girls.. Well, not exactly all the girls of the cell..

The host!! Thanks for opening your house..


Randomness

This is half the cellll.... I'm still waiting to get the full picture..
From left: Sarah, Justin, Alyssa, Reuben, Timothy, Michael, Isaac, Daniel

4 comments:

  1. ahaha... funny pic ...
    but how come your cell group ppl all
    so young 1 ... excep for
    Rachel *not like i'm saying she is old... or anything ok ..

    hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..i will definitely bcareful..lolx

    so wat is a cell group about?ur jamming band?..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey corriyn dear..
    I'm group is more for youth between the age of 13-18 years old like that..
    Our group is from college to uni age group..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wei Xiang,
    Hahahaha... No its not a band la..
    Its just a small group from church where we meet to enjoy on fridays..hehe

    ReplyDelete